This musty smell is not because you are not clean when washing the carpet. This condition is caused by bacteria that previously flourish and even already breed in the pores of your moist carpet. Therefore it is very natural when washed carpet will smell musty. Especially if washed at random. Then certainly the carpet will smell smelly more. In order to make the smell of this musty do not bother anyone anymore, there are several ways you can do. Meanwhile, you can visit http://carpetcleanersnorthshore.com/ to hire the professionals as well.
Here are the tricks that you can try:
1. When washing the carpet, flush with plenty of water. Brush by using a hand brush or it could be with a carpet brush machine.
2. The result of the laundry should be visible. That means the carpet to look cleaner than before. The sign is if it is seen on the drip of water rug from the carpet splash no more yellowish color.
3. Give chlorine. The trick is this chlorine you can mix with water after that you pour into the carpet either before or after brushing. Or you can also directly sow it directly then mix with detergent then brush.
4. Dry the carpet in a really hot place and in the open room. This open space can produce maximum drought and make the carpet dry faster because it is assisted by the wind.
5. After the carpet is dry, before you take to the room, you need to hit it a few times first so that the dust that sticks in the pores of the carpet can be removed. Or you can vacuum first so that the dust is completely lost from the carpet.